Definition of propulsion:
- motive (part of speech: noun)
- compulsion (part of speech: noun)
- propulsion (part of speech: noun)
- "Rip Foster in Ride the Gray Planet", Harold Leland Goodwin.
It is quite probable that within a short time one may be able to see an ordinary carriage in almost every respect, running along the streets or climbing country hills without visible means of propulsion.- "The 1893 Duryea Automobile In the Museum of History and Technology", Don H. Berkebile.
- "Monsoons of Death", Gerald Vance.