Definition of prospectus:
annual, anthology, capital gains tax, bestseller, autobiography, biography, course catalogue, annuity, arbitrage, debenture, words, bill, authority, contrarian, blue chip, bible, program, atlas, bond, capital-intensive, derivative, planned, syllabus, capital, course catalog, blook, almanac.
- outline (part of speech: noun)
- intention (part of speech: noun)
- synopsis (part of speech: noun)
- "The Re-echo Club", Carolyn Wells.
- "Dreamers of the Ghetto", I. Zangwill.
We got them in the American editions in payment for printing the publisher's prospectus, and their arrival was an excitement, a joy, and a satisfaction with me, which I could not now describe without having to accuse myself of exaggeration.- "Literature and Life", William Dean Howells.