Definition of protect:
treasure, contributory, Chancellor of the Exchequer, carrier, cherish, audit, broker, fence, bulwark, foster, 1040 form, claw back, watch over, comfort, adjuster, corporate welfare, keep, nourish, allowance, hold dear, 1099, forfend, actuarial, assurance, the Boston Tea Party, nurture, benefit, nurse, encourage, cheer, stand up for, attack, keep (a) watch, value, encourage, cling to, comprehensive, Defend, entertain, actuary, chargeable, collision damage waiver.
- defend (part of speech: verb)
- protect (part of speech: verb)
- harbor (part of speech: verb)
- "Princess Maritza", Percy Brebner.
- "The Raid From Beausejour; And How The Carter Boys Lifted The Mortgage", Charles G. D. Roberts.
- "Story of the Session of the California Legislature of 1909", Franklin Hichborn.