Definition of protected:
Synonyms for protected:
stormproof, carbon trading, biological control, clean up, shielded, moated, catalytic converter, saved, preserved, ensconced, weatherproof, snug, covert, the carbon cycle, fostered, kept safe, biodegradable, clean, bastioned, biohazard, battlemented, cared for, camouflaged, cherished, curtained, carbon sink, disguised, secure, under the aegis of, shaded, fortified, sheltered, carbon-neutral, watched over, burglarproof.
- harbored (part of speech: verb)
- protected (part of speech: verb)
- safe (part of speech: adjective)
defended (part of speech: verb)
- "Peter A Novel of Which He is Not the Hero", F. Hopkinson Smith.
Annie Pore decided to keep in the shallow pool, having had enough of deep water for the day, and Sleepy stayed with her as though she must be protected from even two feet of water, which was the greatest depth of the pool.- "Vacation with the Tucker Twins", Nell Speed.
- "Vanishing Roads and Other Essays", Richard Le Gallienne.