Definition of publication:
way out, event, findings, copyright, manuscript, exit, effect, result, information, words, number, opus, consequence, discovery, almanac, backlist, issuing, subject, fact, authority, bestseller, bible, proclamation, advisement, detail, emergence, ventilation, title, word, news, disclosure, ISBN, bibliography, offspring, annual, broadcasting, matter, progeny, writing, atlas, paper, edition, government issue, acquaintance, military issue, biography, issuance, knowledge, proceeds, revelation, printing, yield, data, statement, blook, edit, datum, outcome, compilation, autobiography, payoff, notification, declaration, outlet, upshot, issue, communication, egress, A to Z, anthology, annunciation, take, publishing, return, topic, takings.
- book (part of speech: noun)
- publication (part of speech: noun)
- "The Boys' Life of Mark Twain", Albert Bigelow Paine.
- "Guide to Life and Literature of the Southwest", J. Frank Dobie.
- "The Re-Creation of Brian Kent", Harold Bell Wright.