Definition of puncture:
blowout, pack a punch, breach, pinprick, debunk, cleft, leak, dent, aquaplane, break up, crater, blindside, accident, hole, crumble, broadside, crack, collision, disintegrate, break, abyss, deflate, skew, cranny, lead to, perforation, tear, gap, discredit, cut, decide, enter, break, rip, blowhole, cavity, chink, color, stir, catch, open, car crash, channel, influence, MARKS, prick, aperture, flat, bang up, splinter, perforation, breakdown, stab, fragment, grip, break down, fall apart, riddle, value, hole, pinhole, deflate, give, shatter, smash, shoot down, explode.
- perforate (part of speech: verb)
- perforator (part of speech: noun)
- "Somewhere in Red Gap", Harry Leon Wilson.
- "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance.
- "Diseases of the Horse's Foot", Harry Caulton Reeks.