Definition of purge:
9/11, hallow, retch, sluice, purgation, spill, throw, contrive, blare, fence in, throw up, roll, katharsis, weed out, extinction, liquidation, crimson, replace, redact, dispose of, vomit, apostasy, project, cat, even, reproduce, anarchy, barricade, ejection, vomit up, pat, eruct, bioterrorism, abrade, toot, 7/7, shake off, distill, extirpation, swan, regurgitate, bind, help, throw away, upchuck, wander, rove, make pure, ditch, spue, drop, fetter, limit, ramble, clarification, cleaning, mold, liquidation, removal, dislodge, evacuate, acquit, hurtle, infringe, vindicate, exonerate, puke, frame, chuck, level, disposal, spit, redden, riddance, flush, beep, blush, agriterrorism, purging, consecrate, exculpate, shed, dump, take, cronk, annihilation, barf, discard, take off, keep, get out, sublimate, claxon, tramp, drift, disposition, control, boycott, toss, absolve, spew out, elimination, constrain, destruction, range, heave, regorge, pen in, put, stray, throw off, bless, draw, cast, eradication, vagabond, disgorge, extermination, spew, scour, roam, excrete, removal, eradication, sweep away, religion, law, gag, wipe out, flush out, eradicate, sanctify, clearance, civil disobedience, assassination, extract, couch, tie down, ptyalize, hurl, sick, hamper, cast off, mould, agitation, ptyalise, expulsion, abolition, honk, be sick, lustrate, even out.
- clean (part of speech: verb)
- catharsis (part of speech: noun)
- excretion (part of speech: noun)
- kill (part of speech: verb)
- purify (part of speech: verb)
- "Historical Introductions to the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church", Friedrich Bente.
- "Harold, Complete The Last Of The Saxon Kings", Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
- "The Moghul", Thomas Hoover.