Definition of purified:
- cleaned (part of speech: verb)
- simplified (part of speech: verb)
- unified (part of speech: verb)
- purified (part of speech: verb)
- "The Portland Peerage Romance", Charles J. Archard.
- "The Makers and Teachers of Judaism", Charles Foster Kent.
Without hesitation, the outcast bent her face, purified and celestial with love and sacrifice; bent it over the dreadful Thing, loathsome and decaying, beyond the semblance of human form or feature, on the bed,- bent and kissed, as a mother would have kissed.- "A Village Ophelia and Other Stories", Anne Reeve Aldrich.