Definition of pursuing:
Synonyms for pursuing:
- following (part of speech: verb)
- venturing (part of speech: verb)
- pursuing (part of speech: verb)
I began to despair of the possibility of his finding; but the true old bound was now swimming steadily down the stream, crossing and recrossing from either bank, and still pursuing his course down the river.- "Eight Years' Wandering in Ceylon", Samuel White Baker.
- "Autobiography of Friedrich Froebel", Friedrich Froebel.
- "The Bartlett Mystery", Louis Tracy.