Definition of pursuit:
tracking, hunt down, spare-time activity, pursual, amusement, enthusiasm, heavy lifting, hobby, shadowing, career, do, binge, dogging, employment, occupation, seek, sake, care, practice, change, stake, chasing, crowd pleaser, interest group, involvement, rocking horse, hounding, business, sideline, recreation, job, trade, conduct, run after, escapism, following, racket, delight, prosecution, blast, action, tagging, craft, line, inquisition, calling, pursue, pastime, hot pursuit, exertion, dedication, tracing, enjoyment, challenge, in hot pursuit, hunting, come after, chase, pursuance, hunt, seeking, art, interest, trailing, effort, pursuing, by-line, avocation, hobbyhorse, get after, tailing, discharge, hunt out, race, interestingness, employ, credit line, strain, followers, transaction, chase down, quest, execution, out of bounds, work.
- pursuit (part of speech: noun)
- venture (part of speech: noun)
- "Four Arthurian Romances "Erec et Enide", "Cliges", "Yvain", and "Lancelot"", Chretien DeTroyes.
- "Selections from the Prose Works of Matthew Arnold", Matthew Arnold.
- "Correspondence & Conversations of Alexis de Tocqueville with Nassau William Senior from 1834 to 1859, Vol. 2", Alexis de Tocqueville.