Definition of quaint:
modern, usual, antique, queer, rummy, quirky, strange, singular, baroque, rum, Colonial, Victorian, ancient, erratic, old-time, fanciful, Gothic, stylish, bizarre, fashionable, funny, old-fashioned, Olde Worlde, antiquated, archaic, up-to-date, superannuated, eccentric, freakish, unnatural, odd, peculiar, cute, affected, idiosyncratic, whimsical, unusual, outlandish, screwball, cranky, kooky, weird, curious.
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
- unusual (part of speech: adjective)
- ornamental (part of speech: adjective)
- "Artists' Wives", Alphonse Daudet.
- "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1907 to 1908", Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- "The Coast of Adventure", Harold Bindloss.