Definition of quest:
- Inquest; jury of inquest.
- Request; desire; solicitation.
- The act of seeking, or looking after anything; attempt to find or obtain; search; pursuit; as, to rove in quest of game, of a lost child, of property, etc.
- Those who make search or inquiry, taken collectively.
- To go on a quest; to make a search; to go in pursuit; to beg.
- To search for; to examine.
pastime, avocation, postulate, indicate, interest, pursuance, crusade, signal, pursuit, ask, pursuing, by-line, hobby, call for, demand, request, following, prosecution, bay, betoken, pursual, collect, take, invite, seeking, need, pick up, involve, bespeak, necessitate, spare-time activity, gather up, require, examination, sideline, point.
- pursue (part of speech: verb)
- pursuit (part of speech: noun)
- "David Elginbrod", George MacDonald.
- "Jack Haydon's Quest", John Finnemore.
- "Nature's Serial Story", E. P. Roe.