Definition of questioning:
wondering, uncertain, show-me, breathalyze, belief, bust, inquest, curiously, inquisitive, investigate, perplexed, doubtful, mocking, apprehension, catechism, skeptical, speculative, curious, unconvinced, unbelieving, inclined to think/believe/agree etc., suspicious, examination, negativistic, inquiring, bewildered, teasing, apprehend, arrest, enquiring, tentative, breath test, sceptical, doubting, body search, dubious, distrustful, bounty hunter, curiosity, unsure, book, incredulous, quizzical.
- doubting (part of speech: verb)
- curious (part of speech: adjective)
- jealous (part of speech: adjective)
questioning (part of speech: verb)
- requesting (part of speech: verb)
- "Rosy", Mrs. Molesworth.
- "Shirley", Charlotte Brontë.
- "The Emigrant Trail", Geraldine Bonner.