Definition of quick :
1. Alive; living; animate; - opposed to dead or inanimate.
2. Characterized by life or liveliness; animated; sprightly; agile; brisk; ready.
3. Fresh; bracing; sharp; keen.
4. Impatient; passionate; hasty; eager; eager; sharp; unceremonious; as, a quick temper.
5. In a quick manner; quickly; promptly; rapidly; with haste; speedily; without delay; as, run quick; get back quick.
6. Pregnant; with child.
7. Quitch grass.
8. Sensitive; perceptive in a high degree; ready; as, a quick ear.
9. Speedy; hasty; swift; not slow; as, be quick.
10. That which is quick, or alive; a living animal or plant; especially, the hawthorn, or other plants used in making a living hedge.
11. The life; the mortal point; a vital part; a part susceptible of serious injury or keen feeling; the sensitive living flesh; the part of a finger or toe to which the nail is attached; the tender emotions; as, to cut a finger nail to the quick; to thrust a sword to the quick, to taunt one to the quick; -- used figuratively.
12. To revive; to quicken; to be or become alive.
loyal, brief, busy, diligent, heart, vigorous, keen, promptly, responsive, contiguous, pronto, truehearted, posthaste, hub, firm, dissipated, strong, readily, lively, bottom, riotous, tender, active, lovesome, ability, facile, right away, focus, hell-for-leather, officious, supple, mobile, fast-flying, cursorily, affectionate, start, agile, spry, libertine, ardent, dissolute, sprightly, apace, short, energetic, straightaway, debauched, degraded, profligate, warm, quickly, industrious, speedily, excitable, core, alert, apt, root, bright, center, fond, wide awake, restless, rapidly, immobile, sharp-witted, ready, chop-chop, degenerate
fast (part of speech: adjective)
hasty (part of speech: adjective)
darting, urgent, abrupt, brisk, rushing, galloping, impatient, fast, rapid, fleet, rash, bustling, hasty, dashing, breakneck, impetuous, hurried, pelting, quick-tempered, running, mercurial, feverish, speedy, breathless, flying, swift
cunning (part of speech: adjective)
punctual (part of speech: adjective)
witty (part of speech: adjective)
foxy, brilliant, droll, funny, dry, subtle, smart, astute, waggish, sparkling, facetious, wily, tricky, shrewd, joking, canny, sarcastic, urbane, witty, adroit, comical, pithy, ingenious, sharp, scintillating, intelligent, jocular, clever, quick-witted, cunning, crafty, pointed, sophisticated, sly, resourceful, artful, inventive, scurrilous, deft
sudden (part of speech: adjective)