Definition of quotation:
- A piece of hollow type metal, lower than type, and measuring two or more pica ems in length and breadth, used in the blank spaces at the beginning and end of chapters, etc.
- Quota; share.
- That which is quoted or cited; a part of a book or writing named, repeated, or adduced as evidence or illustration.
- The act of quoting or citing.
- The naming or publishing of the current price of stocks, bonds, or any commodity; also the price named.
commendation, source, computer address, address, mention, act, acknowledgement, reference book, honorable mention, quote, repetition, action, cite, recognition, deferred payment, excerpt, comic relief, passage, reference work, selection, recitation, line, denotation, backstory, quotation mark, ad-lib, content, acknowledgment, reference, citation, extension, character, credit entry, contrivance, denouement, fee, extract, bill, consultation, character reference, credit rating, course credit, book of facts, the credits, sentence, credit, reference point, inverted comma, point of reference, aside.
evidence (part of speech: noun)
- price (part of speech: noun)
- referral (part of speech: noun)
- offer (part of speech: noun)
- "The Electronic Mind Reader", John Blaine.
- "The Key To Peace", A. Marie Miles.
- "Biographical Essays", Thomas de Quincey.