Definition of radiating:
- lighting (part of speech: verb)
- scattering (part of speech: verb)
- oscillating (part of speech: verb)
bright (part of speech: adjective)
- well lit,
- "The Lost Valley", J. M. Walsh.
- "Stories of Authors, British and American", Edwin Watts Chubb.
Live and let live, say I. And the good woman hurried on to spend part of the proceeds of this wise neutrality, her Sunday hat still quite like new from lack of use, and a holiday spirit radiating from her rather worn features.- "The Privet Hedge", J. E. Buckrose.