Definition of raging:
idle, crazy, uncivilised, intense, untamed, fiery, turbulent, maddened, blistering, angered, barbarian, roiled, raving mad, waste, infuriated, groundless, red-hot, risky, rugged, baseless, fantastic, uncivilized, furious, unwarranted, gaga, heavy, dirty, live, roily, tempestuous, ugly, hazardous, uncultivated, stormy, godforsaken, untrained, rough, dotty, calm, irate, unfounded, spicy, barbaric, angry, wild, impetuous, violent, enraged, hot.
- blowing (part of speech: verb)
- violent (part of speech: adjective)
- raging (part of speech: verb)
- "100%: The Story of a Patriot", Upton Sinclair.
- "The Freedmen's Book", Lydia Maria Child.
- "The Metropolis", Upton Sinclair.