Definition of raised:
rise, top, leavened, trained, overmuch, prepared, educated, perpendicular, standing, horizontal, excessive, low, topmost, plumb, low-rise, high, stand-up, upright, increase, knee-high, upper, higher, jacked, erect, vertical, up, high up, precipitous, exceptional, embossed, hyper-, level, lofty, too, surplus, uppermost, bred, beyond, adorned, over, brocaded, above, overly, upstanding, decorated, aloft.
- convex (part of speech: adjective)
- elevated (part of speech: verb)
- additional (part of speech: adjective)
- heightened (part of speech: verb)
- produced (part of speech: verb)
- increased (part of speech: verb)
- "The Safety Curtain, and Other Stories", Ethel M. Dell.
- "Modeste Mignon", Honore de Balzac.
- "The Adventures of Bobby Orde", Stewart Edward White.