Definition of rarity:
specialness, end, thinness, longed-for, infrequency, distinctiveness, otherness, strangeness, exotic, abnormality, rare, sought-after, short, oddity, inconsistency, aberration, differentiation, queerness, speciality, rareness, tenuity, peculiarity, uncommon, distinguishing characteristic, incongruity, quirkiness, oddment, singularity, remnant, curiosity, low density, gem, asymmetry, curio, slenderness, like gold dust, feebleness, incompatibility, few and far between, precious, remainder, distinctive feature, once or twice, scarce, crotchet, once in a blue moon, seldom, hoped-for, exception, quirk, rarely, little, specialty, at a premium, objet d'art.
- infrequency (part of speech: noun)
- wispiness (part of speech: noun)
- prodigy (part of speech: noun)
- "With Edge Tools", Hobart Chatfield-Taylor.
- "This Crowded Earth", Robert Bloch.
- "The Mayor of Troy", Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch.