Definition of rascal:
- A mean, trickish fellow; a base, dishonest person; a rogue; a scoundrel; a trickster.
- Of or pertaining to the common herd or common people; low; mean; base.
- One of the rabble; a low, common sort of person or creature; collectively, the rabble; the common herd; also, a lean, ill- conditioned beast, esp. a deer.
cad, imp, rapscallion, kid, knave, recreant, hob, fiend, robber, scalawag, prankster, rogue, liar, beggar, rowdy, two-timer, monkey, urchin, scamp, caitiff, loafer, bum, pixie, hellion, double-dealer, mite, malfeasor, kiddie, profligate, brood, bully, four-flusher, charlatan, brat, sharper, vagrant, malefactor, scapegrace, baddie, dirty dog, grafter, gambler, crybaby, no-good, tough, brute, kiddy, black sheep, mountebank, wretch, monster, louse, impostor, conman, opportunist, phony, con artist, pixy, hypocrite, bad egg, meanie, felon, flimflammer, jack, ruffian, crook, page, heavy, fink, stool pigeon, slicker, cardsharp, good, renegade, wastrel, cutup, wheeler-dealer, rakehell, misdoer, beachcomber, worm, rotten egg, nazi, fraud, gremlin, hound, con man, prodigal, varlet, skunk, brownie, mendicant, pretender, good-for-nothing, savage, mischief, sinner, brown-nose, politician, quack, fixer, hooligan, fidget, rat, beast, gamin, scallywag, faker, elf, idler, rake.
- bad person (part of speech: noun)
- villain (part of speech: noun)