Definition of rashness:
over-confidence, temerariousness, hardihood, inanity, precipitance, temerity, venturesomeness, precipitancy, careful, presumption, haste, inattentiveness, unmindfulness, pointlessness, inadvertence, foolhardiness, vacuity, mindlessness, recklessness, hurriedness, heedlessness, precipitation, precipitateness, inadvertency, senselessness, rush.
excitability (part of speech: noun)
- rashness (part of speech: noun)
- recklessness (part of speech: noun)
- impulsiveness (part of speech: noun)
- "The White Gauntlet", Mayne Reid.
Owen had remembered continually what his friend had frequently overlooked, that there was yet a possibility of his sister being Manston's wife, and the recollection taught him to avoid any rashness in his proceedings which might lead to bitterness hereafter.- "Desperate Remedies", Thomas Hardy.
- "The Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus (Vol. II)", Washington Irving.