Definition of reader:
- A book containing a selection of extracts for exercises in reading; an elementary book for practice in a language; a reading book.
- A proof reader.
- One who reads lectures on scientific subjects.
- One who reads manuscripts offered for publication and advises regarding their merit.
- One who reads much; one who is studious.
- One who reads.
- One whose distinctive office is to read prayers in a church.
reviewer, announcer, lector, primer, proofreader, editor, endorser, rhetorician, ref, teacher, commentator, bookworm, indorser, ratifier, text, anthology, subscriber, professor, scholar, student, bibliophile, user, savant, contributor, referee, lecturer, book, collection, grind, instructor, omnibus.
- "What's Mine's Mine V1", George MacDonald.
- "Chess Fundamentals", José Raúl Capablanca.
- "Cities of the Dawn", J. Ewing Ritchie.