Definition of readiness:
discretion, avidness, exercise set, prepared, grooming, ardour, pushiness, readying, bent, adeptness, zeal, effortlessness, easy, homework, provision, address, planning, cockiness, dexterity, keenness, lot, installation, facileness, avidity, prep, cooking, ingenuity, quickness, curing, forwardness, hardening, solidifying, manners, formulation, deftness, set, bumptiousness, politeness, solidification, ease, courtesy, ardor, training, easiness, adroitness, tact, facility, preparedness, band, cookery, predisposition, stage set, elan, preparation, circle.
- expectance (part of speech: noun)
- willingness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Rangeland Avenger", Max Brand.
- "Marguerite de Valois", Alexandre Dumas.
- "The History of Sandford and Merton", Thomas Day.