Definition of real:
- A realist.
- A small Spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of account, formerly the unit of the Spanish monetary system.
- Actually being or existing; not fictitious or imaginary; as, a description of real life.
- Having an assignable arithmetical or numerical value or meaning; not imaginary.
- Pertaining to things fixed, permanent, or immovable, as to lands and tenements; as, real property, in distinction from personal or movable property.
- Relating to things, not to persons.
- Royal; regal; kingly.
- True; genuine; not artificial, counterfeit, or factitious; often opposed to ostensible; as, the real reason; real Madeira wine; real ginger.
actual, simply, accepted, sound, authorized, tangible, ingenuous, entire, evident, unaffected, literal, essentially, pure, uncommonly, actually, material, simple, literally, corporal, prime, serious, certifiable, especially, very, naive, current, genuine, exceptionally, bona fide, unquestionable, proper, precisely, right, reliable, exceedingly, main, supreme, sure, unfeigned, artless, legitimate, absolute, historical, unsubstantial, clearly, unpretending, principal, perceptible, accredited, indubitable, rattling, existent, basic, echt, sensible, pukka, stable, undeniable, genuinely, really, perfectly, kosher, unreal, unmannered, satisfying, substantial, good, real-world, veridical, concrete, certainly, touchable, certified, incarnate, evidently, apparent, strong, live, completely, leading, certain, heartfelt, surely, real number, extremely, honestly, elementary, received, New Zealand, particular, original, irrefutable, undoubted, predominant, chief, effective, practical, in truth, authoritative, true, innocent, square, de facto, complete, sure-enough, primary, altogether, factual, hearty, truly, trustworthy, realistic, unpretentious, dinkum &.
occurring (part of speech: adjective)
- important (part of speech: adjective)
- real (part of speech: adjective)
- substantial (part of speech: adjective)
- extremely (part of speech: adverb)
- material (part of speech: adjective)
- existent (part of speech: adjective)