Definition of realistic:
hard, prosaic, genuine, sober, vivid, picturesque, pragmatic, pictorial, earthy, representational, matter-of-fact, real, veridical, virtual, truthful, true, true-to-life, lifelike, words, specific, practical, sober, photographic, down-to-earth, hard-nosed, graphic, true-life, excite, unromantic, naturalistic, living, pragmatical, hardheaded, tough-minded.
- lifelike (part of speech: adjective)
- artistic style (part of speech: adjective)
- sane (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Queen Against Owen", Allen Upward.
- "Methods of Authors", Hugo Erichsen.
A realistic representation of his ghastly end is given in the museum, but one must not imagine that the grating filling the semi- circular arch is at all like the actual spot where the wretched man lay.- "Normandy, Complete The Scenery & Romance Of Its Ancient Towns", Gordon Home.