Definition of reasonably:
moderately, more or less, slightly, pretty, a little, honestly, unbiased, nicely, somewhat, passably, within reason, a bit, vaguely, calmly, plainly, fairly, agreeably, kindly, gently, legitimate, sanely, natural, fair, reasonable, fair-minded, accepted, thoughtfully, courteously, evenhandedly, decent, jolly, clean, mildly, graciously, partly, understandably, soberly, justly, sensibly, just, quite, middling, evenly, considerately, independent.
- cheaply (part of speech: adverb)
- sanely (part of speech: adverb)
- reasonably (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Quality of Mercy", W. D. Howells.
- "Hillsboro People", Dorothy Canfield.
- "Autobiography of a YOGI", Paramhansa Yogananda.