Definition of receptive:
undetermined, open, subject, overt, accept, pervious, quick, opened, acceptive, unfastened, admissive, wise, tolerant, enterprising, clear-sighted, undefendable, centripetal, loose, liberal, bright, unresolved, brilliant, clear, discerning, open to, afferent, undecided, candid, capable, hospitable, heart-to-heart, assailable, live and let live, exposed, open-minded, smart, intelligent, academic, acceptant, able, responsive, undefended, have/keep an open mind, broad-minded, sensory.
- responsive (part of speech: adjective)
- willing (part of speech: adjective)
- "Winchester", Sidney Heath.
- "The Second Generation", David Graham Phillips.
- "The Haunted Bookshop", Christopher Morley.