Definition of reciprocate:
- co-operate (part of speech: verb)
- interchange (part of speech: verb)
- retaliate (part of speech: verb)
- correlate (part of speech: verb)
- "Mushrooms on the Moor", Frank Boreham.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
If no inconvenience to you, it would delight me much to remain with you; and at some future day, if fortune should again smile upon me, I will be happy to return the favour, and reciprocate your hospitality.- "Eastern Tales by Many Story Tellers", Various.