Definition of reciprocation:
interchange, a tooth for a tooth, banter, forgiveness, like for like, an eye for an eye, word, trade, requital, discussion, mutual exchange, attack, measure for measure, raillery, counterattack, tit for tat, give-and-take, backchat, quid pro quo.
- co-operation (part of speech: noun)
- interchange (part of speech: noun)
- retaliation (part of speech: noun)
- correlation (part of speech: noun)
- "A Fleece of Gold Five Lessons from the Fable of Jason and the Golden Fleece", Charles Stewart Given.
- "On the cattle plague: or, Contagious typhus in horned cattle. Its history, origin, description, and treatment", Honoré Bourguignon.
The reciprocation on the part of the Dominion Government of the sentiment which was expressed by this Government was followed in October by the suggestion that it would be glad to have the negotiations, which had been temporarily suspended during the summer, resumed.- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.