Definition of recurrence:
payoff, riposte, restoration, reappearance, comeback, retort, rejoinder, proceeds, income tax return, homecoming, yield, takings, return key, reoccurrence, counter, issue, regaining, paying back, take, return, tax return, getting even, coming back, restitution.
- recurrence (part of speech: noun)
- relapse (part of speech: noun)
- repetition (part of speech: noun)
- regularity (part of speech: noun)
- "Common Diseases of Farm Animals", R. A. Craig, D. V. M..
- "The Poetical Works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Vol. I", Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- "An Interpretation of Rudolf Eucken's Philosophy", W. Tudor Jones.