Definition of reflecting:
- imitating (part of speech: verb)
- remembering (part of speech: verb)
- thinking (part of speech: verb)
- imagining (part of speech: verb)
After apparently reflecting for a while, he drew from a case in his pocket a photograph of Stella which had been taken in Venice, gazed at it lovingly for a moment, seemed to hesitate, and finally enclosed it also in the envelope with the letter.- "Erlach Court", Ossip Schubin.
- "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters", George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie.
- "The Conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian War after the Conquest of Canada", Francis Parkman.