Definition of refutation:
defensive measure, falsifying, misrepresentation, demurrer, defense, defense lawyers, defence force, disconfirmation, defense mechanism, defence mechanism, falsehood, defending team, defense reaction, defence reaction, defence, disproof, falsification, defense force, refutal, defensive structure, defense team.
- confutation (part of speech: noun)
- counter-evidence (part of speech: noun)
annulment (part of speech: noun)
- denial (part of speech: noun)
- vindication (part of speech: noun)
- response (part of speech: noun)
- "The Wings of the Dove, Volume 1 of 2", Henry James.
- "Papers from Overlook-House", Casper Almore.
- "Robert Browning", Edward Dowden.