Definition of regardful:
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- vigilant (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Man and a Woman", Stanley Waterloo.
- "Old Fritz and the New Era", Louise Muhlbach.
32. In our last, we showed that that compassion, tenderness, and love of our Father in heaven, are the origin of all the sublime affections in the human bosom, and from this acknowledged fact, have shown that he is infinitely more regardful of the welfare of his offspring than the tender mother, with whom he compares himself; is of the welfare of her sucking child.- "Twenty-Four Short Sermons On The Doctrine Of Universal Salvation", John Bovee Dods.