Definition of reinforced:
Synonyms for reinforced:
- supplied (part of speech: verb)
- supported (part of speech: verb)
- strengthened (part of speech: verb)
- increased (part of speech: verb)
- "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James.
The young man having declared that he was more and more convinced that the mystery of the bomb in the bouquet was simply a play of the police, Natacha reinforced his opinion, and following that they found themselves in agreement on about everything else.- "The Secret of the Night", Gaston Leroux.
- "Space Platform", Murray Leinster.