Definition of related :
1. Allied by kindred; connected by blood or alliance, particularly by consanguinity; as, persons related in the first or second degree.
2. Narrated; told.
3. of Relate
4. Same as Relative, 4.
5. Standing in relation or connection; as, the electric and magnetic forcec are closely related.
enate, regarding, bound up, interwoven, broken, similar, mentioned, clannish, brother, interrelated, with regard to, agnate, explained, brittle, overlapping, arm's-length, filial, agnatic, stated, direct, correspondent, in terms of, alike, said, blood-related, family, connate, in regard to, in relation to, recorded, kin, incidental, sister, linked, incidental to, like, familial, close, concerned, vis-a-vis, kinship, legitimate, synonymous, acquainted, with reference to, distant, consanguineous, interdependent, corresponding, cognate, side by side, reciprocal, accompanying, intimate, detailed, concerning, chummy, illegitimacy, complementary, illegitimate, inseparable, correlate, related to, german, mutual, enatic, told, connatural, fellow, as to, with respect to, cosy, parallel, affinal
included (part of speech: adjective)
joined (part of speech: adjective)
attached (part of speech: verb)
embellished, annexed, affixed, bonded, abutted, joined, subscripted, bound, attached, coupled, married, prefixed, stuck, hitched, accompanied, connected, extended, wedded, fastened, extra, augmented, added, juxtaposed, merged, clung, spliced, suffixed, additional, adhered
kindred (part of speech: adjective)
relational (part of speech: adjective)
related (part of speech: verb)
- Maracota related the circumstances as they had happened. - "The White Squaw", Mayne Reid.
- Then that strange man related thus his story;-" Hear, O prince! - "Bagh O Bahar, Or Tales of the Four Darweshes", Mir Amman of Dihli.
- So when the youth got home again he too related all that had happened to him, and he too said that he had gone out in search of a place once, but that never would he do it again. - "The Red Fairy Book", Various.