Definition of relationship:
kind, kinship, hookup, consanguinity, family relationship, tie-in, interdependence, descent, blood, connect, relation, family, kindred, birth, kin, interrelationship, interconnection, linkage, human relationship, race.
- connection (part of speech: noun)
- relation (part of speech: noun)
- junction (part of speech: noun)
True, he tried to console himself with the remembrance of Audrey's words that she and Geraldine looked upon Michael as a sort of brother; still, he never did quite approve of this sort of adopted relationship.- "Lover or Friend", Rosa Nouchette Carey.
- "A Man and a Woman", Stanley Waterloo.
- "Irish Race in the Past and the Present", Aug. J. Thebaud.