Definition of relaxing:
- moderating (part of speech: verb)
- leisurely (part of speech: adjective)
- relaxing (part of speech: verb)
- reposing (part of speech: verb)
amusing (part of speech: verb)
- "From Edinburgh to India & Burmah", William G. Burn Murdoch.
- "The Hidden Places", Bertrand W. Sinclair.
Bow naturally is the best place to steer from, not only because in turning his head he can obtain a clear view of the course, but also because he has a considerable advantage in leverage, and ought to be able to control the direction of his boat merely by relaxing or increasing the power applied to his oar.- "Rowing", Rudolf Chambers Lehmann.