Definition of relevance:
- meaning (part of speech: noun)
- connection (part of speech: noun)
- relevance (part of speech: noun)
- "You Never Know Your Luck, Complete Being The Story Of A Matrimonial Deserter", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.
- "Personality in Literature", Rolfe Arnold Scott-James.
I have every right in the world to seek out as much information from whatever source I may select; and I have the additional right to inspect the information I receive to pass upon its competence and relevance.- "The Fourth R", George Oliver Smith.