Definition of relevant:
correspondent, germane, harmonious, conformant, having direct bearing, in question, relative, material, live, in dispute, pat, correlated, at issue, congruent, compatible, congruous, in hand, pertaining to, referring, to the purpose, applicable, to the point, becoming, important, fit, consonant, crucial, allied, accordant, affinitive, on the nose, bearing on the question, salient, related, under consideration, proper, consistent, having to do with, concerning, pertinent, conforming.
- meaningful (part of speech: adjective)
- relevant (part of speech: adjective)
- relational (part of speech: adjective)
- "The English Novel", George Saintsbury.
- "Hinduism and Buddhism, Vol I. (of 3) An Historical Sketch", Charles Eliot.
- "Equality", Edward Bellamy.