Definition of remains:
system, frame, body count, odds and ends, wreckage, e-waste, ruin, debris, flotsam, leavings, waste, residuum, corpus, junk, landfill, relic, ashes, the dead, the deceased, clay, ruins, cadaver, leftovers, trunk, rubble, form, garbage, trash, leftover, rest, the departed, vestige, stiff, MARKS, remnant, remainder, corse, litter, residue, balance, bones, dust, the Great Compromiser, corpse, detritus, trace, wreck, mud.
- abides (part of speech: verb)
- corpses (part of speech: noun)
- remains (part of speech: verb)
- corpse (part of speech: noun)
- "The Song of Songs", Hermann Sudermann.
- "Letters of a Radio-Engineer to His Son", John Mills.
- "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 17 (of 25)", Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang.