Definition of reminiscence:
- That which is remembered, or recalled to mind; a statement or narration of remembered experience; a recollection; as, pleasing or painful reminiscences.
- The act or power of recalling past experience; the state of being reminiscent; remembrance; memory.
- The right or procedure by which a public official, commonly a legislative or executive official, may be removed from office, before the end of his term of office, by a vote of the people to be taken on the filing of a petition signed by a required number or percentage of qualified voters.
- account (part of speech: noun)
- prose (part of speech: noun)
- memory (part of speech: noun)
- "October Vagabonds", Richard Le Gallienne.
- "Aylwin", Theodore Watts-Dunton.
Justa wept, when she heard how her lover would console himself in his last hours with the reminiscence of the days of her love; and the father said, but very gently, thinking on his wife, " To meet again, to meet again!"- "The Campaner Thal and Other Writings", Jean Paul Friedrich Richter.