Definition of rend:
draw in, deplume, crush, take out, deplumate, fracture, commit, force, pull out, root for, pull in, transgress, draw out, run, extract, get out, cashier, burst, destroy, shiver, smash, displume, pull up, help, overstretch, study at tear, pull, rip, rive, demolish, perpetrate, assemble, shatter, pluck, bankrupt, crack, draw, attract.
- damage (part of speech: verb)
- halve (part of speech: verb)
separate (part of speech: verb)
- dissociate (part of speech: verb)
- "Charles O'Malley, The Irish Dragoon, Volume 2 (of 2)", Charles Lever.
- "New Faces", Myra Kelly.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.