Definition of rendering :
1. A version; translation; as, the rendering of the Hebrew text.
2. In art, the presentation, expression, or interpretation of an idea, theme, or part.
3. of Render
4. The act of laying the first coat of plaster on brickwork or stonework.
5. The act of one who renders, or that which is rendered.
6. The coat of plaster thus laid on.
7. The process of trying out or extracting lard, tallow, etc., from animal fat.
asbestos, rendition, comment, brick, brownstone, version, Interlingual Rendition, cement, words, debut, bitumen, caulk, displacement, definition, code switching, encode, false beginner, interpretation, execution, evergreen, adobe, interpretative, portraiture, Restatement, performance, fluency, aggregate, live, vignette, variant, explanation, off-screen, bankable, fluent, delineation, Anglo, transformation, description, commentary, interpretive, reading, paraphrase, fidelity, communicative competence, board, boarding, bilingual, variation, exposition, edition, adaptation, realization, performing arts, translation, anglophone, all-star, guest
offering (part of speech: verb)
giving (part of speech: verb)
delivering, funding, awarding, serving, consigning, doling, ascribing, helping, attributing, supplying, allotting, dispensing, assigning, assisting, sharing, pledging, devoting, showering, expending, lending, disbursing, paying, donating, allowing, contributing, bequeathing, providing, rationing, lavishing, furnishing, sending
representation (part of speech: noun)
cartoon, duplication, drawing, impression, carving, approximation, idol, statue, likeness, image, miniature, silhouette, depiction, illustration, cast, effigy, picture, imitation, photograph, copy, outline, analogy, metaphor, pastiche, replica, snapshot, representation, bust, model, portrayal, facsimile, figurine
representing (part of speech: verb)
duplicating, casting, outlining, modeling, copying, approximating, portraying, mocking up, replicating, representing, silhouetting, simulating, depicting, imitating, illustrating, aping, photographing
drawing (part of speech: verb)
interpreting (part of speech: verb)
drama (part of speech: noun)
characterization, mystery, mime, panorama, improvisational drama, spectacle, excitement, pantomime, pageant, scene, teleplay, drama, variety, skit, art, production, choreography, vaudeville, show, comedy, burlesque, ballet, suspense, theater, presentation, tragedy, improvisation, Broadway, melodrama
- Not only was there the danger of the bear breaking loose and escaping, or rendering it necessary that he should be shot, but there was another risk which Little Tim had failed at first to note. - "The Prairie Chief", R.M. Ballantyne.
- She was seen from the shore of Bosekop, by a group of the inhabitants, who, rubbing their dull eyes, could not decide Whether what they beheld was fire, or a new phase of the capricious, ever- changing Northern Lights,- the rapidly descending snow rendering their vision bewildered and uncertain. - "Thelma", Marie Corelli.
- Of course the music was wasted on the air, because it had only a mental rendering. - "Dawn", Mrs. Harriet A. Adams.