Definition of repeating:
- imitating (part of speech: verb)
- repeating (part of speech: verb)
- recurrent (part of speech: adjective)
One fears his visit to Niagara will spoil his journey to Trenton, and finds himself repeating these significant lines of Shakespeare: " When the moon shone, we did not see the candle; So doth the greater glory dim the less."- "See America First", Orville O. Hiestand.
- "The Turnstile", A. E. W. (Alfred Edward Woodley) Mason.
- "Chippinge Borough", Stanley J. Weyman.