Definition of repetition:
- Recital from memory; rehearsal.
- Reiteration, or repeating the same word, or the same sense in different words, for the purpose of making a deeper impression on the audience.
- The act of repeating, singing, or playing, the same piece or part a second time; reiteration of a note.
- The act of repeating; a doing or saying again; iteration.
- The measurement of an angle by successive observations with a repeating instrument.
- recurrence (part of speech: noun)
- repetition (part of speech: noun)
- "Not Pretty, But Precious", John Hay, et al..
- "Unbeaten-Tracks-in-Japan", Bird, Isabella L. (Isabella Lucy).
- "The Moon Metal", Garrett P. Serviss.