Definition of reproduced:
Synonyms for reproduced:
manufactured, photoengraved, photostated, electroplated, multiplied, typed, reprinted, electrotyped, dittoed, photographed, transferred, engraved, mimeographed, blueprinted, in facsimile, set in type, recorded, set up, photocopied, multigraphed.
- imitative (part of speech: adjective)
- duplicated (part of speech: verb)
- printed (part of speech: verb)
- repeated (part of speech: verb)
- reproduced (part of speech: verb)
Each of the characters represents a certain force applied in a certain direction, and it is because these forces, constant in direction, necessarily combine together in the same way, that the same situation is reproduced.- "Laughter: An Essay on the Meaning of the Comic", Henri Bergson.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.
- "Tragedy", Ashley H. Thorndike.