Definition of reproduction:
reverberation, offprint, genteelness, sound reflection, carbon copy, education, spawning, raising, upbringing, breeding, radiograph, riposte, bringing up, photograph, multiplication, rearing, proliferation, fostering, fosterage, procreation, nurture, reduplication, counterpart, photography, print, generation, return, radiogram, gentility, printing, revival, transcript, counter, training, replica, blowup, rejoinder, replication, propagation, increase, reproductive memory, SIMULACRE, retort, comeback, renewal, facts of life, same.
- duplicate (part of speech: noun)
- repetition (part of speech: noun)
- reproduction (part of speech: noun)
- imitation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays", J. (John) Joly.
The native plough, as seen by the photographic reproduction, is a very primitive implement, the date of whose invention must be sought for by an examination of some of the characteristic gravings in marble to be found in the Egyptian tombs, where the pursuits of the old- time inhabitants are recorded in a style that is absolutely wondrous.- "The Khedive's Country", George Manville Fenn.
- "Last Words", Stephen Crane.