Definition of repugnant:
inimical, infamous, filthy, disagreeing, good, detestable, antagonistic, awful, incompatible, horrendous, noxious, distasteful, different, inconsistent, conflicting, irreconcilable, unsuitable, inapposite, despisable, repulsive, inconsonant, inappropriate, shocking, incommensurable, alien, antipathetic, mean, agreeable, hostile, opposing, shabby, opposed, contrary, obnoxious, discrepant, vile, raunchy, appalling, agree, salacious, execrable, obscene, rancid, despicable, contemptible, rotten, mismated, low, horrible, discordant, dreadful, lousy, noisome, horrid, nauseous, adverse, scandalous, nasty, lewd, clashing, ill-matched, fulsome, wretched, nauseating, disgusting, mutually exclusive, incongruent, incongruous, against, sickening, inharmonious, gross, harmonious, counter, mismatched, absurd, opposite, abhorrent, contradictory, offensive, unfriendly.
- evil (part of speech: adjective)
- ugly (part of speech: adjective)
- ugliness (part of speech: noun)
- "The Approach to Philosophy", Ralph Barton Perry.
- "The World For Sale, Volume 2.", Gilbert Parker.
- "Monopolies and the People", D. C. Cloud.