Definition of resemblance:
proportion, uniformness, equilibrium, simile, parallelism, comparability, affinity, convergence, comparison, coincidence, correspondence, commonality, congruity, common denominator, study at likeness, same, uniformity, community, overlap, relation, parity.
- duplicate (part of speech: noun)
- similarity (part of speech: noun)
- imitation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte", Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton.
- "The Ghost-Seer (or The Apparitionist), and Sport of Destiny", Frederich Schiller.
- "Logic, Inductive and Deductive", William Minto.