Definition of resignation:
leniency, quitclaim, endurance, sufferance, patience, demission, giving up, fall, departure, calmness, humility, yielding, docility, composure, tolerance, waiver, resistance, accept, surrender, fortitude, forbearance, keep, long-suffering.
- abandonment (part of speech: noun)
- relinquishment (part of speech: noun)
- resignation (part of speech: noun)
compliance (part of speech: noun)
- "Dawn", Eleanor H. Porter.
- "The Golden House", Mrs. Woods Baker.
- "Greener Than You Think", Ward Moore.